Thursday, February 26, 2009


FISK-A-TEERS AMBASSADOR
Hi there Ladies,We are having our No Frills Friday Crop March 27th from 4-Midnight. We are having a special guest who will be making an appearance at the Scrapbook Zone. So call today to reserve your spot for $15.00. You get your own table to crop at. Remember we only have room for 14 scrapbookers this evening. If you can't scrapbook this evening please stop by to see Angela.We welcome Angela one of the Fisk-A-Teers Ambassadors. Here is what her calendar looks like for that evening.

Scrapbook Zone (Silverdale, WA)
Join me, Angela, at my 2nd to last stop of the day during the Northwest Paper Chase. Scrapbook Zone in Silverdale is welcoming all Fiskateers to a crop from 4 pm to midnight. I will be bringing prizes for the orangest Fiskateer, small Fiskars favors for everyone and we’ll be making a quick and easy card using Fiskars tools. Due to the unpredictable nature of my road trip, I will not be at the store at a specific time but plan to make it during the early part of the crop and I will leave by 8 to make it to my next stop (see calendar). Seating is limited. Call the
Scrapbook Zone to reserve your table (360-692-5707) March 27, 2009

No comments: